Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Boys are Back in Town!!!!

My boys are back from Camp and I feel normal again. I really missed these boogers!
Life is dull and boring without children. I felt so lonely. They are soaking up the a/c, reading all the saved Sports sections of the newspapers and tuning in to TV.

My husband is on vacation this week. So we are going to catch up on some home improvement and then go out and have some fun with the boys.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Tah-Dah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I'm glad you got your sense of normalcy back. I'm sure they are so happy to be home as are you.

1:31 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Awww I am glad that you are having a great time.

Take care and hugs xx

2:43 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Nice to hear your doing well!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

We need some home improvement over here, do you lend your husband out?
I hope you enjoyed the break, I know you enjoyed having everyone home.
This is the next Saturday morning now.
..

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home