Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Life without Baseball

would be very dull indeed!! The Twins are playing competitive baseball on a new league this year. It has taken some getting use to but for the most part we are adjusting to the change.

The boys were not real happy being in Cardinals uniforms. I totally understand that, they are the Astro's rivals! Its hard to wear a parent t-shirt that has "Cardinals" on it. The first week in April in MLB when the Astro's playing a series against the real Cardinals, I could not wear my parent t-shirt. My boys understood.

Sunday we had some family time together at Minute Maid Park. Unfortunately the Brewers beat the Astro's. But in the end we really had a good time. The Twins got baseballs autographed by the Coach Phil Garner, the catcher Brad Ausmus and by Pitchers Brandon Backe and Brad Lidge. So really all in all we WON! Now thats some friendship balls because of those signatures my boys will remember these guys forever.

I lovingly placed them in acrylic cases to protect them. Ah what would life be without baseball? B-O-R-I-N-G!

4 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

i so agree with you. we live for baseball here!!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

how sweet.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I agree!

8:37 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Being English we don't really understand the whole baseball thing but its great when your kids have a passion about something.

I hope that you are well.

Take care xx

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home