Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, April 16, 2007

Are you there God it's me ....

Life is full of up and downs and sometimes round and round. Round and round we go where we stop nobody knows.

Egads! I am a horrible blogger! I wonder if I should let it go, my daughter says "No!". I have not even taken the time to peruse my favorite blog-buddies blogs. I know - me bad.

You have sooo many things going on in life....taxes, BASEBALL, children, chores, bills and life continues to throw you one curve ball after another. I am not complaining, but I do wonder how women work full-time and keep up. I did it for many, many years but now-a-days it seems I can't keep up with things like I use to. My calendar is full and I forget things. This use to never happen to ME!

Could it be age? Uh-Oh maybe so. Please forgive me for being such a bad blog buddy. I promise to try to visit more often. Gotta go the Astro's are playing against the Cubs.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Go Astros! Do you guys have season tickets?
And TamW, it will only get worse the older you get.
My theory is that finally we get so old and tired that we just sit all day in a rocker and watch the world go by.
Nice to see you are still going.
..

5:43 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Whoo Hoo your back!!!!! Have missed you so. Don't give it up because you are so good at it.

Hugs to you xx

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

lol, sounds like me, ive been bad too, only my baseball issues are cause my sons playing..lol

10:28 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Great to have you back! Missed ya!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Never give it up. You are a great writer and it's a cool blog.

9:10 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Welcome back....missed ya.

Go CUBS!!!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Yes, it is baseball time again! It's funny how spring is so busy. And then school's out! WooHOO!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home