Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Boo-Hoo

I know it has been forever since my last post, I am a bad blogger! Yes sirrie!

Summer is here and my boys are still busy, so that makes me a taxi cab driver, maid, nurse and many more hats do I wear.
They just finished a week of Boy Scout Day Camp and believe me I think they are tougher than nails. I spent just a couple of hours out in those woods and almost got carried off by a mosquito bigger than Texas. Yep darn straight. If you can survive the heat the mosquito's will take you down!

Now it is time for me to start ironing all these name labels into all their clothes, as I am ((crying)) shipping them off to a two-week stay at Summer Camp. Yes I am certifiably nuts. This is not ok (for me). They are eagerly anticipating camp. I wonder if I will survive. Boo-Hoo!

My Mom and Pops has relocated. Yes almost as close as my backyard. YIKES! They made a 200 mile move from a town near Dallas to CornRow TX. They live about 8 miles from me and are in the process of building a new home. Meanwhile I am looking for a place in New Hampshire or somewhere....j/k.
Hopefully this will be a good thing for the kiddos.

My husband took his vacation this past week to work on replacing our gutters. Instead we had to replace some of the wood and facial board behind the gutters. That took a full week and some buckaroo$. Everyone says that seamless gutters is the only way to go....so...we are going to pay someone to install them. We are on a waiting list. It has rained here for longer than 2 weeks now. I long for a few rainless days.

Well gotta go grill some burgers before another shower hits. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hi Neighbor, no you aren't a bad blogger. I didn't give up on you, I knew you were keeping very busy.
I don't have much to say about your Dad and Mom moving down here. Do you think they might try to tell you what and how to do things? I hope they don't.
Just enjoy your two weeks. Maybe if you hint good enough they will call you.
..

10:10 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Glad to know you are doing well!

9:01 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I have been trying to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me and today it is.

I know how the summer is. Hectic just isn't the word. I thought that it was time for relaxing.

Are the boys in summer camp now? How are you coping?

Wow the folks up the road... hmmm!!!

Take care and hugs xx

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home