Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers Day!

Today is a trying day for me as I try to remain positive, despite all the negative feelings I harbor about this day.

Every mothers day I am ponder the true meaning of a mother. It goes beyond conception and birthing. It is a life long sentence of worrying.

So I reflect on the postive experiences that I share with my children and realize that the things that I cherish the most is the peace that they give me freely. Their love and devotion.

My Twins wrote me a letter and expressed their desire for a million dollars so they would have enough money to buy me diamonds and Astro's season tickets. I don't need money or gifts such as these to make me happy.

Just knowing that my children love the Lord, that they are happy, that they love me, love themselves, respect me, respect themselves and do the very best they can ....is indeed a wonderful gift in itself. It is the only gift that a mother wants.

6 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

yes they do make them in baseball. they are the neatest things. i only showed one picture of the large one but they come with 5-6 small ones to put on the walls too. www.fatheads.com check it out. really neat. the rooms look amazing.

7:29 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

oops sorry it might be www.fathead.com. ha ha sorry about that!

7:30 PM  
Blogger M said...

Happy mothers day!!

I'm still here. I've been working on a post for the last two weeks and if I ever get the time to finish it, it'll be a decent one. By the time I get home I'm exhausted, so no energy to write. Glad you are on the mend! I'll talk to you soon. Much love and affection!

6:56 AM  
Blogger M said...

Hey Shoog, I finally posted. love ya! chelle.

7:24 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I hope you had a great Mothers Day sweetie. I am sorry that I haven't been round sooner. I have just been so busy its just not true.

Take care xx

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi TamW -- It is nice to here from you again. I've been gone for more than a week now so haven't been keeping up with things.
I hope you did have a nice Mother's Day. A mother's responsibility is an awesome God given task.
I read in the paper this morning a statement about having children that should alwaya make parents glad they did.
"(Our daughter)... was out there waiting, really it (having children) was a part of the journey."
We are being released early from jail tomorrow and will be in Newark, NJ, then.
Karen and/or Billy are writing my blog while we are gone.
..

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home