Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hiatus over

Oh me Oh my! Let me tell you the flu is bad to the bone! Every thing hurt for the longest time. I guess as you get older it takes longer to recover. I still have to blow my nose all the day long, thankfully it is the only hangover I have.

Somehow during this time I managed to drop off and pick up my boys for Piano lessons, Cub Scouts, basketball practice and school. I was a terrible sight to behold, still am for that matter.

Now my lil one is sniffling and coughing poor baby. Fortunately the boys had a flu shot. Mama did not.

Today is Love Day, so Happy Valentine's Day to all. I have tried numerous times to comment on your blogs....but was unable to do so.
So just a bit ago I signed up for the google blogger thinga majiggy.
Hopefully now I am able to communicate with ya.

Thank Ya'll for checkin' in on me :O)

9 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

Glad you are back and I was missing you too. I have been checking on you. That flu has been a nightmare.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Take care xx

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes girl... I am glad you are starting to feel better. Now if this crazy Texas weather would make up it's mind we might be less likely to get sick. .lol

Oh and that song is a country song. I listen to KSBJ everyday and have never heard it. They could easily play it though, don't ya think?

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey TW. I'm glad you're better now. Use very soft tissues on that tender snout.
..
Any updates on your sister lately?
..

2:28 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Presentstorm-I don't see why not :)

Jim-Yes, she was gone for 12 days. We found her after she robbed my brothers Conroe property. She is going back into rehab next week. I pray it works this time. Thanks for asking.

2:50 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

seems like everyone has been sick. so glad you are doing better. i am still kinda pissed that blogger made us all change over. i am not sure how i feel about the new set up. we shall see in time.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Welcome back, just in time for SPRING TRAINING!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

ok, are you on haitus again? lol. no more excuses...ah, i know, i'm one to talk.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

write on yer blog!

1:18 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Hey I miss you. Where are you?????

Take care xx

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home