Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, January 29, 2007

So Sick

Things are going to the wayside around here. We are sick! My Twin comes home with a rash over his entire body. His schoolmate has the shingles...so I assume the worst and take him to the Doctor. Only to find out he has Eczema. Hmm

My husband and I have a bad case of the flu. We are in and out of the bed. I feel better when I am in the bed with my vaporizer running. My poor children having to eat hot pockets every evening. My house smells like vicks and looks neglected. I believe that old sayin' "If ye ain't got your health ye ain't got nuthin"

Hope everyone is well and kickin'. I hope to be in a day or two, Lord willing.

7 Comments:

Blogger MommaRia said...

whadya expect with that nasty cold Texas weather? I came home from Texas with a souviner of SICK. LOL

Hope you are all better soon, and never has a boy died from too many hot pockets.

6:55 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Oh my I know exactly how you feel. We just can't kick it here eitehr. One thing after another.

I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

Lots of love to you xx

8:40 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I feel for you! This stuff going around is nasty. Thank goodness for Vicks--I swear that is a cure all!

At least they know how to heat a hot pocket! You have trained them well.

Feel better.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I wondered how and where you were?
I hope you have a neighbor to bring you some chicken soup. Should Mrs. Jim and I check on you guys?
..

11:42 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Feeling better yet?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Are you getting better?

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Happy Valentines Day, TamWill!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
You HAVE to be better by now!!
Or should I be bringing chicken
soup?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home