Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, May 21, 2007

I am so ready

for summer to be here. I am not a huge fan of the Texas heat that we generate here, but in the summer we are free of obligations. Well, kinda sorta, I am still obligated to pay bills and do laundry Shucks!

Last week we had 3 evenings of baseball games, a piano recital, 2 concerts and a camping trip all in 6 days time. Egads!

This summer we are taking a break from Piano and Scouting. We will simply do as we please. Yippie!

This will also be the first summer that my boys will go away to a summer camp for 14 days. I am a bit nervous about it. So if any of you have done this before, your advice is more than welcome. I don't sleep very well without my boys at home. I will cross that bridge in July.

Have any of you made plans for Memorial Day? No I have not, right now I am of the mind set of no-plans for me ...thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I'm not ready for the summer heat either!!!! This weekend I am headed home to mu parent's lake house. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home