Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Five Christmas Songs

I have been tagged by David to list five of my favorite Christmas songs

1. Away in a Manger (This was my fave song as a child and remains so)
2. Joy to the World
3. O come all Ye Faithful
4. Drummer Boy
5. Silent Night

So, What are your favorite Christmas Carols?

8 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Great list of songs Tam! Maybe this comment will go through, it would shock me if it did.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Joy to the World is definitely at the top for me. Expecially when my daughter plays it at the church on the organ. Beautiful.

6:09 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

I like odd ones:

in no particular order:

Feliz Navidad (bc MB LOVES to sing it), Carol of the Bells....I think I really just like the layering when it's done well, Mary's Song (Thank you Mark Lawery!), There is a barnyard animals song, I think it may be called Silent night in the stable, but it ends with a baby crying in the night...gives me chills just thinking about it and finally, any Christmas song done by Third Day. I love his voice.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

you are so sweet. thanks for the vote of confidence!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

O'Holley Night was my fav, as well as I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause and Jingle Bell Rock...hmm, was I supposed to just say one??

6:17 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Brilliant songs.... I love them all.

Mine are:

1: Silent Night
2: Joy to the World
3: Once in Royal Davids City
4: Mary did You Know
5: Do they know it Christmas time at all?

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Take care xxxxx

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

1) Go Tell It on A Mountain
2) Grandma Got Runned Over by a Reindeer
3) All of yours.
..

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home