Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll !!!!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving is upon us and gives us reason to reflect on all the things we are grateful for. I must say it is quite a long list. I have asked my Twins to make a list of the top ten things they are thankful for.

I am thankful that my boys have grown closer to the Lord. That they are confident enough to sing songs of praise at church. And that they were baptized this year, a decision they made on their own.

I am thankful as well for my daughter, who improves greatly with each passing year....who by the way will turn 25 on the 25th. I fondly recall her birth, the day before Thanksgiving so many years ago. Growing up I jokingly told her "If you woulda just waited one day, you coulda been a turkey!" Her favorite holiday is the less stressful Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful that I was blessed with a daughter, my only baby gurl.

Speaking of being blessed....remember my last post?? Paul-David (hubby) filled out a transfer request, had an interview and was hired for the Lake Conroe store WOO-HOO! It is close to home and a step up from Cleveland...plus change is good.

Enjoy your family, the delicious meal and have a very Happy Thanksgiving :O)

8 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Take care xx

3:23 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Your daughters birthday this year is called a Golden Birthday. it's when you turn the same age as your birthday date. I got a tattoo to celebrate mine..lol.
Have a great Turkey day!!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to him on his new job! Will he be away from the night thing? I understand about not sleeping well. Mine isn't gone THAT much, but I don't sleep as well when he's gone. Hope all is well with you! Hope your day tomorrow is a happy one! :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Congratulations to hubby on the transfer. I hope it turns out really good. The commute time definitly is better.
..

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo hooooo congrats to hubby and great things to be thankful for. I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving:)

8:37 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Wow the news about Hubby is great. Cutting travel means cutting a lot of expenses and danger on the roads for that matter. Hope the weekend was kind to you.

3:52 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Great news on the hubby! Your daughter is so funny! I am sure that is a blessing 2!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Sounds like so much to be thankful for!!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home