Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, October 23, 2006

You Break-You Buy!

Oh remember my last post when my hunny went fishing. Well the clock kept rolling by and I worked myself into a panic. I had not heard a word in many hours and he was not answering his cell phone. So, I called the Forest Ranger & The Police. Needless to say I was frantic and full of tears. I imagined terrible things and visioned my life without him.

When he finally walked in the door with a big grin on his face (Yep he was catchin' a bunch of fish!) it quickly faded because once I knew he was fine and dandy, I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol!

Oh Baby my phone broke so I could not call you. hmmph!

So the next day he takes my cell phone to run errands and to purchase him a replacement cell phone and guess what? He Breaks MY PHONE!

So the very next day, I start a job and ask him to do a few things around the house. He broke my stove! And my computer! I am not joking one bit! I was livid!

If this keeps up the next thing to be broke....is my pocketbook!

11 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

that is so unbelievable!!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

i know you probably don't think it is funny but man it really is!! how in the world did he break all those things!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

If he cooks breakfast for you...better order the eggs scrambled. They'll be broken anyway.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah....what is up with that? I think he needs to quit touching stuff...lol

5:41 AM  
Blogger David said...

That really is funny. I thought I was the only one that had that kind of luck.

5:56 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Sounds like he is having a run of bad luck...LMBO...just that time of year shugah!!!
hehe!!
:-D

7:52 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Yeah its that time of year alright. The time of year when we all start to get broke. LOL Nightmare....everything here seems to need replacing. Scragend has taped his phone together. Quite funny really.

I hope he doesn't break anything else.

Take care xx

8:01 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Wow, I thought I was accident prone - your hunny has quite the 'talent', huh?

Cxx

7:10 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

lol, ha, so he is a Anti-handyman...
Just keep him away from car..that's all you need to go.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Maybe he is too strong. You are feeding him too good?
Hope you stay dry this time. The people around Pasadena are having it hard now.
I'm sorry too, about your goat.

BTW, I'm back now. If you like roses, read Billy's last post about his Dad's.
..

10:18 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Your hubby is absolutely not allowed anywhere near my house--I break enough stuff on my own. Did you tick him off too?

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home