Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Whoever is dancing the raindance can stop any moment now! We are currently under tornado watch and most parts of Conroe and Houston are flooded.

Guess where Mr.Vacation boy is?? My husband is out at the Lake fishing for his 5th day in a row! In this storm....he has no sense. He called a few minutes ago to check in and to relieve my non-stop worrying. He was giggling like a 3 year old because he has 3 big-uns on his line.

I am stuck inside, because everyone knows that I do NOT drive in the rain. The news is advising people to stay off the roads. Two people have died this morning and many are trapped in their cars. So I am cooking up enough food to last the remainder of the week.

I had a nice weekend. The boys did a wonderful job and won their second soccer game. They look like pros out there on the field. It was Grandparents day so my MIL received a ribbon for participating.

My sister spent the weekend with us and we all enjoyed our visit.

The newscaster just announced that instead of listing the roads that are closed it would prove easier to just state "All roads are closed!" My husband may have to leave his truck behind and come home in his canoe!

6 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

I have had a nightmare trying to post comments lately so I am sorry that I have not been able to leave a comment.

I wanted to leave on your last post but couldn't. Its so scary how fast some kids are growing up these days. Blimey I didn't even know what a condom was when I was 10 or know of anything really.

Well you keep safe and dry from the rain. Tell your husband he sounds crazy being out in a storm. Men.... I tell ya!!!

Take care xx

5:07 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Men!!!! I hope the rain ends for you soon!

5:18 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I would not be surprised if he comes home in a canoe so he can extend his fishing experience!

6:57 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well sounds like he is having a great time and that is what it is all about!

5:32 AM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

I second that emotion!

9:19 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Did you survive all the rain? Did hubby come home?

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home