Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I know it has been awhile since my last post. Things have been rockin' and a rollin' here. I am sure you can relate.

I am not real big on Halloween, I don't decorate or get all excited about it. Things change when your not a kid anymore. I remember my Mom scouring the goodwill and salvation army finding costumes for her 4 children and herself. I don't have that drive or imagination when it comes to my own children. I just let them pick one off the shelf.

This year one is a skeleton and the other is a ninja. They wore their costumes to a Halloween Party given by my cousin's on Saturday.
It was a cool party. They had their own version of "Fear Factor". I could not believe that the same boys that will not eat their vegetables here at home would be more than willing to eat a minnow to proceed to the next round.

They also had a scary trail. They led us through the woods with many horrors along the way. Needless to say they went all out for this party. The children were delighted.

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the kids in their costumes and knowing that they are so excited.

Tonight we will go to a fall festival where our boy scout troop has a booth. What are your plans this spooky night? ;O)

7 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

We are off to friends for pizza and then to trick or treat in her neighbourhood.

I love to see the kids dressed up to. Its weird for us because it is not a big thing in England. I like it but I think it is way over the top.

Take care and have fun!!! xx

11:43 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Trick or Treat Dahling!!
I do hope you at least have some good treats...or else I will have to trick...and that won't be pretty...HAHAHAHAHA!!
;-D

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

You keep busy with those kids and all. Did you wear a costume?

We had our last Jim Bunch eats for Jim's birthday tonight in Houston [see my blog]. Before that some kids came to the door at Mitch's house (son).
Wonder where the fall festival was? I saw one at the church north of town on I-45.
..

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stayed at home watching Tv while sniffling, coughing and blowing my nose...lol

Oh what fun eh?

I have been sick since Monday :(

good news is I feel ALOT better today... I think I am at the home stretch here with this thing.

8:24 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I cannot imagine picking a minnow over, say a spinach salad...thank goodness I am all girl.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a very uneventful evening. We just handed out candy. :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Tag you it.... you need to visit my blog to see what to do.

Take care xx

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home