Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Dog GONE!

I know...it has been a while since my last post. Things have been stirred up around here. A wild trio of dogs running in a pack have been terrorizing the neighborhood. They have killed all my critters (except for my cat and dog). We buried our poor little pygmy goat named Nelly just a couple of days ago.

The kids have been kept in-doors after one of the dogs lunged at them and the neighbor boys. On Friday my husband lured one with food and we tied him up and had animal control pick him up. So, one down and two to go!

We had our very first soccer game today and though I was not expecting to be, I found it very enjoyable. Soccer is a lot more strenous than baseball or any other sport. It is constant non-stop running.

While on the subject of sports. I think that I will take up football. A local business man who began his career as "Mattress Mac" has lured me in. He is a fellow Houstonian who rose to the top selling furniture and electronics. He hopes the Houston Texans will beat the Dallas Cowboys but he does not think they have it in them. SOOOO if you spent $4,000 on furniture before October the 15th and The Houston Texans beat the Dallas Cowboys you will get your furniture for FREE!

So if any of my fellow blog buddies knows their football, tell me what'cha think about this one!? This is not the first time that he has offered a promotion such as this. He has plenty of money and gets plenty of business. He may be getting some from me before October the 15th.

8 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

too bad about your critters...sad!!
I know nothing of football...sorry!
:-D

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I very seriously doubt that the Texans will beat Dallas but weirder things have happened..lol The Texans are horrible...I hate to say that but they are. Although they fired the coach last year and may actually have a better team this year... They have been horrible since they began though...If that tells you anything.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I'm glad you enjoyed soccer.

4:10 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Time to get the uzi out!

New furniture with the possibility of it being free???? Go for it!

5:48 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

don't think those texans will beat the cowboys. i wouldn't count on getting your furniture free. sorry to hear about your animals, hope you catch all the dogs that are doing that, that is terrible!

5:49 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Oh I am sorry about your animals, how very sad. Whos are these dogs?

My husband plays soccer twice a week. He loves it and love it as a child.

I know nothing about football but new furniture sounds good. Take the gamble.

Take care xx

11:22 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

OH! I am so sorry about your pygmy!!! Did I ever tell you I grew up with two pygmy goats. Just hearing about your little goat's untimely end makes me so sad! I agree with SASSY..time to get an uzi.

8:17 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

I'm glad you were able to take care of one. I'm sorry that they have been terrorizing and hurting your animals. I know it's hard. I hope you can get the other ones too!

Isn't funny how having money helps you to make more? I need some!! :)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home