Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jibber Jabber

Things are hectic here on the home front. I sure miss blogging and reading my blog buddies blogs (say that 10 times ;)

My hubby has been working over-nights now for 9 months, the standard rotation for Managers at Wally world is 6 months...today he was told (not asked) that he will have to continue overnights until February. I want to cry (Guess I have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it!) You see it is difficult for me to sleep when he is not here. Plus I rarely see him awake. He has a part time job as well, feeding horses and mowing 2 properties (which we should get a break from for a few months....this time of year).

I know stop whining....I am thankful that he has a job. Sometimes things seem unbalanced. The boys miss him as much as I do. But we stay busy with Scouts, Soccer, Piano and school.

On top of all this, my brother told the Twins that he would give them their own horse. Hmm I dunno about that. It sounds nice but do you know how much it costs to feed two horses? Nevermind the vet bills, fence mending and the tooth fairy to float their teeth. Hay is also in short supply around here! But how do I break it to them? "Ya'll ain't gettin' no horse and thats that!" ;)

My family has designated me "In Charge" of Thanksgiving Dinner. I think that gives me exclusive rights to delegating dont you? So, what are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Gobble Gobble

8 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I remember how much horses upkeep costs. We had three when I was groing up. The sad part is, out of the 4 children, all but one soon lost interest in them.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I'll agree with your decision on the horse. We've always had 5 to 10 around here. I assure you that if something ever happened to my wife, something would happen to the horses. I'm not a fan.
Thanksgiving is always out here on the farm. The boys and their families will be out. Our daughter and her kids live here on the same farm. We'll invite several relatives.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry about hubby... that sucks but I have seen that done so many times at Wally World. That sucks he is workin that through the Holidays...bahhhhh humbug to that. I hope he gets back to days soon. I almost forgot your hubby worked there too. I better watch what I say about my own management on my blog huh...lol jk

Yikes to the other horse... I would say that can get pricey.

I think we are going to the MIl for Thanksgiving and yes I would say that gived you rights to delegate for sure...lol

Have a great one and thanks for the visit ;)

7:10 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Delegate, delegate, delegate!

Tell your brother that as long as he foots all the bills, the Twins are welcome to a horse or two.

No clue what is happening Thxgiving...I think I will be with a crew of fellow dancers, but life is always throwing curve balls so who knows? Have a great one and I hope you get to see hubby more.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

I'd tell your brother they can have a horse as long as he buys the feed and pays the vet bill, ugh, he's gotta know that they are pricey. Poor little guys, they're gonna be crushed.

Holidays working in dept stores just suck. I feel for you guys!

10:34 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

We lucked out this year and have been invited to my friends house.

I like Thanksgiving. Being English and all.

Take care xx

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I've been hectic too and just now am reading this one.
Too bad hubby has to work that shift so long. When I was at NASA we worked all kinds of hours, about half the time I had rotating shifts, changing every two weeks.

BTW, Mema is over at Park Manor Skilled Nursing (Conroe) facility now, so I may have more time to read. I have been sneaking in posts most every day still.
..

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on lilcountrybumpkin.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research shows that about 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home