Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Holy Toledo!!

Did any of you catch the game last night? The Astro's whupped up on the Saint Louis Cardinals. We beat them in a 4 game sweep! The FIRST time EVER to sweep the Cardinals!
I love my boys! And to top it off Roger Clemens was the starting pitcher. Life is Good!

Everyone has a favorite sports player....who is yours? As you already know and my bedside table proudly displays, mine is ROCKET ROGER!

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Favorite athlete? Hmm tough one mine changes here and there. But overall I would have to say Babe Ruth. I really like what he achieved when the game was still that, a game.

My dad and brother and 2 of my nephews were at the game Saturday. They had a blast.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Every time I hear anything about Roger Clemens, I think of you!

7:50 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Back in the day I was really into Dave Justice and Javy Lopez. I swear it was not just their tight butts!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Lance Berkman!!!!! Oh yeah... Then after that it is Roy Oswalt :) I am so excited about the Stros come back!!! We are ohhhhhh so close to the Wild Card....YEAH!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Neighbor

Last night too! They have to win, for sure one for each time St. Louis wins.
My favorite team is the University of Nebraska football, followed by the University of Houston football team, followed by the Astros.
Fave athelete? Why of course my son, Mike. He's a golfer and a pretty good one.
..

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home