Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cowboy Round-Up

All the men folk, big and small are in Bellville TX for a Cowboy Round Up. An adult pairs up with a child to cook a brisket on a little Hibachi grill. They then take the briskets to be auctioned and all the proceeds go to Autism.

The Twins were excited to go, it is rare that they get to leave for a weekend without me. The Cowboys mainly consist of local Houston Judges, Lawyers and Policeman as my brother assured me of their safety. They have hired staff to watch the children as well. I hope they raise a bunch of money for autism.

I thought of going out and doing something but really nothing sounds as good as stayin' in and watching the Houston Astro's game. Last night against the Texas Rangers, what an awesome game! WE WON! Hopefully they will prove a repeat performance today!
GO ASTRO'S!

9 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

I hope you have a very relaxing day.

Take care

12:20 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

A day to yourself! How exciting, enjoy every second of it!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day!

Visiting from Michele's!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Home Alone! I'll bet that can't be beat with a stick. Congrats on the win.

5:26 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

how fun.
Last time I had a day alone I spent it watching every girly thing I could think of because no boy was home to roll his eyes

LOL

6:02 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

I have to tell you - the Cowboy Round Up would have gotten my vote. That sounds like fun.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Kenny Couch said...

Just stopping by to say hello. My blogs back up. :-)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

A day at home alone watching the Astros?? I'd say you made a great choice!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Stopping by again via Michele this evening.

What a great thing to do... did they end up raising a lot of money???

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home