Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Popcorn, Poetry & Prose

Tonight is the 2nd Annual Popcorn, Poetry & Prose. It takes place at the elementary school.

My Twin's have decided to participate again. No doubt about it Caleb chose the Houston Astro's as his theme. Somehow the Astro's and poetry do not seem to go together....but he is making it happen. Too bad MHN (aka Dreamer's Reality) does not live close by, because Caleb surely needs some voice lessons. I dread his mumbled presentation tonight. Christian knows how to speak with expression.

Tomorrow night we have another baseball game. We got skunked last week. The score was 10-2 and you know who made those two points. Yep my two boys. Seems alot of the youngsters are afraid of the pitching machine and some swing as though they are playing golf. I love the little boys that stand like Bagwell.

Well, Nascar has their big race going on in Dallas this weekend. My sister and brother are there in his big ol' bus, sitting on the infield. I just don't get into racing. I like watching the last 5 minutes and thats about it. My ex use to race sprint cars out at the track and I got into then, because it was someone I knew personally. But it was loud, dirty and stinky.

Easter Sunday is coming up and I am in a pickle. My Twins are suppose to sing, just the two of them together, at Church. It has been in the process for over a month. The song is a really upbeat Easter theme.

Well, my baby brother wants all of us (there are four siblings) to load up in his motor home and go to Momma's for Easter. It has been over 6 years since we have all been together. My other brother lives in North Carolina and will make the trip along with his small children that we have not seen.
My ass will be in the fryin' pan if I don't go....but the Church program has been made! What's a woman to do?

Ya'll have a nice weekend! Tell me what your plans for Easter are!

6 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle with your arrangements. I am sure you will work something out though.

My inlaws are coming on Saturday from England so we will be spending Easter with them. We are thinking of having a BBQ at Lake Pleasant.

Take care

Catherine

11:05 PM  
Blogger David said...

Not sure what the plan for Easter is but I bet my wife tells me when I get home what we are going to do. I come home 2 days before Easter so that is a good thing!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Decisions, decisions. I'd choose the family time because I'd hate to hear about your ass being fried. Just teasing!

9:31 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

britmum-Wow all the way from England, you have big plans. Enjoy your time together :O)

David-Glad to hear that you will be off work. Hope you have a very nice Easter!

Diane-me too..totally agree! I think I am going to avoid it by being there ;)

11:54 AM  
Blogger M said...

Have the boys already been put in the bulletin? If so, then they need to sing. How long does it take to get to your mom's? Perhaps you can do both? Ask your boys what they want to do.

Thanks for the plug!

7:40 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Jaws-I have the same issue as you, when it comes to getting on stage and singing, simply too nervous. The Twins have done a few times and they seem to enjoy it. Happy Easter to you and yours :O)

MHN-My mom lives 4 hours away. Even though I would like to see my family, I can't back out of the Church thing...I gave my word and alot of people have put an effort into this. The boys would like to go see their cousins. But as I explained to them this morning, you don't forgo a commitment because something better comes along. Its tempting though!
Happy Easter!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home