Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's a beautiful morning

There are things in life that make you feel good. Here are few that I have had the privelege of experiencing this lovely weekend.

My husband surprised me with a few books, of his choosing. Just because he was thinking of me :O)

My son brought home a huge homemade card, with 21 enclosed letters. Each of his classmates wrote me a letter, that brought tears to my eyes. I will keep these as my treasures.

My daughter not only helped me clean the house, but we took turns blow drying each others hair. We also stayed up until 2:00 am yakking in bed.

My son took all his money to church. He wants to give it to the Children Ministry. I am thankful that he is a giver.

Our goat, Nelly is doing much better. We took her to the vet and everyone eewed and aahed over her. She had a severe eye infection and she seems to be a different more pleasant creature now that her needs are tended to.

God is good!

7 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

A very lovely post and it is indeed a beautiful morning.

Take care xx

9:49 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

God is good indeed...

Wow what an awesome weekend you have had!!! I love those kinds of weekends the best. It is always the little things that are so big and meaningful isn't it :)

Thank you for sharing.. that was a great post..

Also thanks for the prayers and the visits to my blog :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I read about the demise of some of your birds and am now living in fear that someone will 'get your goat'. :}

6:32 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I grew up in a house where the little things were treasured and every good deed was recognized.

We try to instill the same sense of giving and goodness in our own children, and it amazes us every time they show us how good they truly are.

We are blessed with such wonderful gifts. How lovely it is to read your blog and see another family that gets it.

7:42 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

britmum-thanks! hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Stormi-Yes, indeed it is the little day to day things that add spice to life. I am thankful that you are doing well.

Cliff-I pray not, we are gettin' mighty attached to Nelly. She had us laughing today, she ran and butt her head ((gently)) into the cat.

Carmi-What a welcome delight you are :) You words ring true, Loving relationships are a family's best protection against the challenges of the world.

9:03 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Hi Tammy, Michele suggested I visit with you and your family.

Like my Grandmother always said, a healthy goat is a heppy goat. We always wondered about Grandma. LOL Actually she did have a few goats for the milk but they were all gone along with the rest of the livestock by the time I came on the scene.

Your family all sound very supportive, Tammy. That certainly makes life a lot easier and more full of joy.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

what a lovely day you had! My 2 young daughters like to spend a lot of time doing my hair, too. It can turn out pretty interesting! lol! Michele sent me today!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home