Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Took my lil twin, Christian to the Dentist yesterday to get his work done. I thought that having Caleb go first (a few weeks ago) would be strategic. He would relay to Christian how easy and painless it was.
Everything panned out as I hoped until yesterday!

The procedures took double the time than they should have because Christian would not stop saying:
"OUCH!" "What are you doing?" "I Can't breathe!" "I need to go to the restroom again" "I feel dizzy".

Needless to say I had a headache when we left the office. I am thankful that it is over and behind me/him.

I planted a few Sega Palms, a Bottlebrush, 10 more trees and some Gladiola bulbs this week. So, far everything is doing well. My husband thinks our lawn looks like a golf course. I love this time of year and the weather is great too.

Oh, remember the cat I told you about, the one my husband dragged in. Well, she is Pregnant! I have never had a pregnant animal. I have them all fixed. I wonder how long it will be before she delivers. She eats like there is no tomorrow.

My husband hangs his tool belt on a wall in his Workshop. The other day we noticed a bundle of pine needles in it. I poked my head inside to take a peek and out flew a small bird, almost right smack dab into my face, I screamed, she flew off. And inside lay 5 little eggs. They hatched yesterday and there are five lil baby birds. So sweet and cute they are :O)

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Kids, critters, and gardening? Sounds like you've been busy!!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger David said...

Birds find the wildest places to build their nests. All of our animals are fixed or are waiting to turn 6 months old to be fixed. With all the women I live with I could see me trying to get rid of puppies or kittens.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Babble said...

Ack pregnant Cat.

I used to think cat and dohs having babies would be so simple. They do it all the time right? Then I watched one to mnay shows of thats my baby on Animal planet. Now am scared to death some thing might go wrong and then what do I do? Gah to much worry for me. LOL

9:41 AM  
Blogger Texas_Ivy10 said...

I've only had one cat that wasn't fixed. When she got pregnant, and was having her litter in my closet, she woud not let me leave her side. I got up once to go get a soda and use the bathroom and she followed me meowing the whole time, until I followed her back into the closet. She is the one that gave birth to my Thor Kitty, who is 16 yrs old now. Good luck with your new pregnant kitty!

My yard is finally starting to get to a good place. Dad and I have been doing alot of work in it.

How cute on the bird nest in your husbands tool belt. What are you going to do with the nest and eggs?

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

9:57 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

TXivy-all the eggs have hatched and we have 5 lil baby birds that we like to go look at...they are still in the tool belt :)

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home