Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Took my lil twin, Christian to the Dentist yesterday to get his work done. I thought that having Caleb go first (a few weeks ago) would be strategic. He would relay to Christian how easy and painless it was.
Everything panned out as I hoped until yesterday!

The procedures took double the time than they should have because Christian would not stop saying:
"OUCH!" "What are you doing?" "I Can't breathe!" "I need to go to the restroom again" "I feel dizzy".

Needless to say I had a headache when we left the office. I am thankful that it is over and behind me/him.

I planted a few Sega Palms, a Bottlebrush, 10 more trees and some Gladiola bulbs this week. So, far everything is doing well. My husband thinks our lawn looks like a golf course. I love this time of year and the weather is great too.

Oh, remember the cat I told you about, the one my husband dragged in. Well, she is Pregnant! I have never had a pregnant animal. I have them all fixed. I wonder how long it will be before she delivers. She eats like there is no tomorrow.

My husband hangs his tool belt on a wall in his Workshop. The other day we noticed a bundle of pine needles in it. I poked my head inside to take a peek and out flew a small bird, almost right smack dab into my face, I screamed, she flew off. And inside lay 5 little eggs. They hatched yesterday and there are five lil baby birds. So sweet and cute they are :O)

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Kids, critters, and gardening? Sounds like you've been busy!!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger David said...

Birds find the wildest places to build their nests. All of our animals are fixed or are waiting to turn 6 months old to be fixed. With all the women I live with I could see me trying to get rid of puppies or kittens.

7:32 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

TXivy-all the eggs have hatched and we have 5 lil baby birds that we like to go look at...they are still in the tool belt :)

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home