Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a glorious and memorable day!

The boys woke up especially early, to see if Mama Bunny remembered them. They were so excited to get their "sports theme" baskets. Last year Daddy Bunny was in charge and he bought them rod & reels and we taped candy and goodies onto it.

This year Dad is too busy working, but he brought them donuts to eat, before leaving for church. Tiffany arrived early and we left in time to make it to Sunday school.

Which was taught by my ex father-in-law. My ex Mother in Law, still introduces me as her Daughter in law, never mind that I have been divorced from her son for 17 years. Thankfully, she and I still are very close and remain like family. I am the Daughter she never had and she is the Grandma my children desire.
Though, I bore her only one grandchild, she thinks otherwise and thankfully so do my other three children.

The Twins sung a nice, cute song and their performance was good. I was a little concerned that one or the other would mess the other one up. They sang in perfect harmony with one another. Here is the song:

IF YOU BELIEVE

I read about how Paul and Silas were in Jail.
And no one there, Nobody there could go their bail.
But when they prayed they found that God was on their side
That Jail House door swung open wide

Chorus:
If you believe, you shall receive, There's not a trouble or care the
Good Lord can't relieve.
Oh he is just the same today, all you have to do is trust and pray
believe, you must believe.

When Daniel stood before the Hungry Lions den,
Nobody thought that there was any hope for him.
But all night long the Lions did not take a bite.
God took away their appetite

Chorus: (repeated)

When David stood before the Giant with his sling
Goliath laughed at such a puny little thing
But David knew his faith in God would stand the test
He flung the rock, God did the rest.

If you believe , you shall receive, there's not a trouble or care the good Lord can't relieve
Oh he is just the same today, all you have to do is trust and pray
believe, you must believe!

I have many fond memories of Easter past and this is another one that I will cherish!

4 Comments:

Blogger shpprgrl said...

Your relationship with your former mother in law is wonderful! There is nothing sweeter than little ones singing in church. It always brings tears to my eyes. Glad you had a nice Easter! (Hope this isn't a duplicate....i had a technical glitch somehow) ps....long live Orange-Glo!

6:47 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I am so glad that you had a lovely Easter.

Take care

5:49 PM  
Blogger M said...

Glad to see that Easter was wonderful.

I like the message of the song.

There's a Rich Mullins' song called "Creed". I love it. The refrain is: "I believe what I believe, is what makes me what I am. I did not make it. No, it is making me. It is the very truth of God and not the invention of any man."
That song touches me to my core.

1:29 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

jaws-Techno Savvy I am NOT! I wish I were, then I could/would do it. sorry

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home