Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, What cha' gonna do?

You ever felt your heart stop? Then feel like your in a tunnel, or having an out of body experience.

We were all outside, my husband working on a new & improved pen for the critters. The Twins pull out their motorcycles and are riding about.

When all of sudden, I hear screaming, loud piercing screaming, out of the woods comes Christian and he shrieks "SNAKE! Caleb got bit by a SNAKE!" I screamed at Paul "Oh, My God" he ran towards the back of the property and I ran toward the house, grabbed the phone and called 9-1-1.
Then I ran to the back to check on my son and all the while his life began flashing through my mind. I thought I was having a heart attack!

My lil one over reacted. Caleb ran over a snake and then he wrecked his bike. I called 911 back and informed them that all was well.
An hour later, a police car pulled up and I told him the whole story.

I think the officer thought this was strange or who knows what he thought. He asked me "what is your phone number?" I told him. He replied "Yep that was the number reported".

Sometimes the lil ones can scare the beegeebees out of ya!

Happy Easter to all of you! :O)

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

HAPPY EASTER!

I am glad it was an over reaction. Getting bit by a snake can't be a good thing.

5:40 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Kids are funny...!! This made me smile. My son flew out of the pool last September when he saw a snake in it. I have never seen him move so fast.

Sorry to read about the animals that you lost. How are the boys coping?

I hope you have a fab Easter.

Take care

5:05 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Some day I will tell you the story of me caling 911 because "somebody was breaking in to the house through the heat vents". I swear..somebody was crawling through the ductwork....
I promise I was about to wet my pants....MB was only a baby and hooked up to a dialysis machine and DH was at work (his first day there and I did not have a direct line). Yeah.

Turns out it was the neighbors cat...I knew it when she started meowing at the return vent.

I felt like a total dip stick. LOL the 911 operator got a kick out of it though. *wink*

6:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

Holy Crap! Lucky that y'all didn't get a citation! Glad everybody is still in one piece. :-)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home