Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Critter Chatter

Well things have been mighty heated up around here. I followed my gut instinct and my husbands well thought out advice...Therefore we will do as planned (for awhile now) and stay in town for Easter and hear our Twins sing at church.

Needless, to say the phone has been ringing relentlessly! My Mom even threatened to take her own life. Geez the drama of family. Soap Opera's don't have a damn thing compared to my family. They are over the top...But I love them. Sometimes ;)

There are a few that I love dearly, but their constant, never-changing, self destructive ways are a thorn in my side. They say one thing and do another. You know those kind...That never grow up! I ran out of empathy along time ago.

I am thankful for friends who give me reassurance and sound advice.
My late Grandmother always said "If you have one real friend you are blessed, if you have more than one you are truly blessed" Well, I am truly blessed.

Speaking of Grandma, I will deliver a few of her quotes:

"If you lay with the pigs, you will smell like the pigs"

"Pretty Feathers make a pretty Bird and its the same with clothes.

"Birds of a Feather, Flock together"

" Your only as good as the people you hang with"

and a couple of kinda bad ones were:

Worse than tits on a boar hog
Dammit to hell
You make my ass wanna dip snuff ( This was usually said around the card table while playing Canasta)
My Grandma had 10 children, my mother included. She was an awesome woman.

Happy Easter to all and to all a goodnight!

2 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

I am glad that you were able to make the right decision for you and your family. Have a great Easter.

Catherine

10:22 AM  
Blogger David said...

Love the "You make my ass wanna dip snuff" hilarious!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home