Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, April 14, 2006

HICK-A-BILLY & HICK-A-BOB

My baby brother likes to amuse himself by paying people to do outrageous things. Last year he offered all the kids $100.00 to eat a June bug, the rules were that they had to chew it and could not up-chuck .

Needless to say my boys were game. Last week he offered one of them $20.00 to chew a Jalapeno pepper. David does this all the time, even to grown men. He calls it cheap laughs.

He told the Twins that he would pay them $10.00 per lap that they RAN , around the perimeter of 8 acres, I guess he failed to recall that my boys are athletic. Caleb ran 6 laps and Christian ran 4, however David gave them $100.00 each. Guess what they decided to spend that on?!

Hick-a-Billy & Hick-a-Bob decided to go to Lowe's with their Dad, to get wire and posts and on to the feed store, to purchase:
2 Turkeys, 1 Rooster and 4 Hens and perhaps a guinea pig! Too many Critters! But this is what they wanted! I do not have the first clue about any of these animals. I already feel like I am running a zoo with three men around ;0)

I am hoping that ya'll have some advice for me.

***Update 4/15/06*** Woke up this morning and all the critters are gone. One baby hen lay dead in a corner of the pen. There were feathers everywhere. I wonder what happened and if it the cat had any part in it. My boys are sad :(

4 Comments:

Blogger MommaRia said...

OH. poor kiddos. The turkey probably killed and ate the hens, or it could have been coyotes or dogs or even a cat. My MIL had a Tom Turkey that killed the hens and ate them.....gross I know. Then the coyotes ate him the next day.

I feel bad for the boys.

Tell Uncle David I will run laps if he will pay me too! LOL....I could use the money! I ate a habanero jelly bean yesterday just to see what it was like and I am known to drink tobasco.
*wink*

HOpe the boys are okay soon.

7:58 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Jaws- I think it is funny too. I forgot to add that late yesterday, they went back to the feed store and bought a pygmy goat :( looks like farmer boys livin' here ;)

Mommaria-About 30 minutes ago, we found one hen in the woods. I sure hope (for the boys sake) that we find some more of the critters.
I think it was my cat or another cat that got in an killed some of them!

Hey be careful...my brother will take you up on it! Probably an insect dipped in tabasco ;)

8:15 AM  
Blogger M said...

So sorry about the "critters".

2:08 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

mhn-the boys are happier now, we went to the feed store (now that we have a new pen with top on it) and purchased more critters :)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home