Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

NO Bugs Please!

In hopes of gaining knowledge or wisdom, I am reaching out and writing this post.

It is April and once again, we are invaded by a swarm of June Bugs. I mean hundreds of them, congregating once again. I think they have a family reunion at my house annually. My neighbors may see a couple, but the majority in great masses, prefer my home.

It is the same way with Love bugs, you know the annoying lil black bugs that stick- it to each other...the same ones that stick it to your cars paint job. They cover my house and vehicles. People are amazed at the great volumes of Love Bugs and June Bugs that I accumulate. You would think that I send out invitations to these pesty lil cooters.

I wonder what is the purpose of June Bugs??

Well once again we sprayed Demon around the perimeter of the house and when I woke up this morning. lo and behold there was at LEAST 300 of those brown bad boys lying dead as a door-knob in my driveway.
I think (just maybe) we won the war and put an end to their family lineage. Crossing my fingers here. :O)

On a positive note I think I also have more butterflies, hummingbirds, squirrels and assorted woodpeckers than most as well. For this I thank the Lord. There is always birds singing in my yard. Even inside with the doors closed you can hear them 24/7. Lovely indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Mmmmmm good squirrel that is :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Ewwww, I hate bugs in a big way. I didn't like it when we went to Florida and they came out... yucky. Glad that perhaps you have gotten rid of them.

Take care.

4:12 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

Love bugs....eeeewwww! I despise those horrid critters! And I always seem to buy a vehicle during the Love Bug swarm. What timing.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home