Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Critter Crumbs

I have been runnin' around like a chicken with its head cut off! Too busy to post or read my favorite blogs :O( I shore miss all of ya and I will try my bestest to get over there in the next day or so!

The Dentist appointment went well. Caleb was still "high" on the valium and laughing gas, well into the evening. Once during the procedure he proclaimed "I ike da dentis the denis is ni" which translates (minus the numb tongue) "I like the dentist the dentist is nice". I knew then that he was too happy. While walking out of the Dentist office he ran smack dab into a wall! Other than that, it went fine and dandy. I let the bravest Twin go first, so that he could the pave the way for my lil scaredy one who has to go for his appointment in two weeks. After they are finished I will inform them that they DID get shots in their gums. They have always insisted that they will NEVER let someone give them a shot in the mouth....No Way! hehehe my lil secret for now :O)

They both made straight A's and perfect attendance on their report cards. Also got the results on their TAKS test and lil Christian was commended by the State of Texas. I know I am braggin' but I am super duper proud of them! They earned it.

My husband brought home a solid black cat from Wal-Mart! I was pretty upset for the first day. My lil chiuahua Tinkerbelle was trembling in fear, thankfully she got over it too! Seems people that camp out in the Wal-Mart parking lot in their motor home, open the door and their cats/dogs bolt out. Most of the animals find their way to the Garden Center. Well, I guess my husband thinks he is Dr. Doolittle. He KNOWS this is the Smartest Cat just by looking at him. Do any of you have any suggestions for a name? ...for the cat that is...I have plenty for my hubby ;)

Went to a ScoreKeeper class this morning and seems I am the only one confused. The Twins know how to keep score, the only problem is They will be playing. I must be ADD because there was too many cell phones and kids and grown ups acting like kids for me to grasp all the codes and numbers they assign, for keeping score. I hope there is a book on it . Milo Hamilton...I will NEVER be!

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

How about Bo? My ex hubby had a black cat who didn't like me as the new addition and did all sort of things to show her dislike. And, at the time, the Dwight Yokam song "Little Sister" was popular and there was a line "she was mean and evil like a littl Boll weevil." But it sounded more like Bo-evil. So that's what I named the cat, Bo for short.

6:40 AM  
Blogger M said...

Black kitties are fun. They have very quirky personalities.

Go Christian and Caleb!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well I am sure you have named the cat already, what did you decide on?

Scorekeeper for baseball? They have a class for that?

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home