Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Seems we are quite the busy bee's around here! We are usually right on top of our game with everything. We live and function in this household on a strict pattern of routine. When the bell tolls every morning at 6:45, we promptly arise, turn on our alarm clocks back into the ON position and begin making our beds, (my boys make their own) getting dressed, having breakfast and setting out for the day ahead.

Things have changed...my husband has started his 9 month tour of duty on the NIGHT shift! YIKES!! I do not know how this is going to pan out, but we will survive it. He is also doing commercial (Acreage) mowing, office cleaning and much more on the side, as well as working 54 hours a week for Wally world.

I told him today that we are going to have to let some things go. We just have to decide which things. We are the kind of people that wash our cars (ourselves) once a week, our yard is always tip-top shape and the house as clean as a whistle, if I have 2 loads of laundry it means I am running behind...you get my drift...we are perfectionists who are now behind in our game.

The Twins have jumped in and they do the push mowing around the perimeter of the house, they make their own beds, feed the animals, make their own breakfast and just about anything you ask them on top of doing their regular jobs SCHOOL. I am proud of them.

My daughter has moved back to town. She is currently either on a covered wagon or riding solo on a horse, in a trail ride with my brother and sister. I was tempted to join them last night. They are having alot of fun out there in Cowboy Heaven.

I have been volunteering at the boys school....I think I found my future daughter in law. If only my boys could or would wait it out another 15 years or so. This little girl is so Smart. I enjoy talking to her and learning new things. She is an avid reader of many topics. I keep dropping hints to the Twins.

I overheard the Twins at breakfast this morning. " Caleb you know Mom really likes Candice, but really we are not old enough for a gurlfriend but you can marry her" Caleb replied "Nuh- Uh!" then Christian said "You know when you get married you have to kiss her " Oh Yuck and You have to do it in front of all these people" "I ain't doin' it no-way Jose' " Me neither Nuh-Uh!

I just love boys! They are such a riot when they are little.

8 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Boys are evil!! (Said the father of two daughters)

6:51 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Jaws-Thanks gurl...I sure have missed you!

David- Funny fellow you are--teenagers are evil space aliens, see what we have to look forward to?

7:25 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Thanks for posting on my blog.

I love your blog. Your boys sound way too cute. I love the accents coming through on your posts too. I am going to have to spend some time reading through it.

Take care

8:23 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I love your what kind of tree are you. Could I copy my familys ones and post it on my blog? I thought that I should ask before I just took it. Can't stand when people do that.

Thanks and have a Brilliant day.

8:59 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Me again, sorry!! Just read that your son is with my daughter. My baby is five and half now. I was just wondering how you picture your son. I see Annabel as five. Maybe its because my little Matt is four and I can just see her in him.

Take care and thank you for sharing your son.

Catherine

9:02 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Hahaha! I want to know if you still like them as much when they are 16 years old!

10:33 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Britmum- Honey feel free to copy anything from my blog, betcha' I will mosey over to your place and check it out ;)

I picture my son as a strapping young man, resembling my 2o year old son Ramsey. Who is 6'4 wears a size 13 shoe and has the most beautiful gray eyes. I think Roland probably favors Ramsey. I think of him often as I am sure you do your daughter.

Thanks for visiting my blog and come back now ya hear? :O)

11:14 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Diane-FYI teenagers are one of my biggest FEARS!! I worry about it even now. I have survived it twice but it was not easy.

This sayin' is true: When they are little they step on your toes, when they are older they step on your heart.

And to think SEVEN long years of it! EGADS Diane :O(

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home