Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Whew today has proved to be a fruitful day! We planted a few trees around here, a lemon tree (presently,it has about 6 lemons on it ) a pear tree and a fig tree. I have never had much luck with fruit trees, I said a prayer over them today.

I bought a new chaise lounge with a nice big flower-dy cushion and placed it on my deck, so I can soak up some sun while I read a book.

My husband has been scouring around looking for a commercial type Lawn mower and wanted me to come along and help him decide between the two. Of course I did not care for either of the two, I had my eye on a different brand altogether. So Lo and behold we got the one I liked, which is a SKAG (yep thats the name)!

I have been managing some of my brothers properties and getting bids for mowing, cleaning and etc. and guess who decided he wants to work (for me... hehehe) my husband is going to do all the mowing and cleaning on top of his day job! CHA-CHING! :O)

My lawn is almost completely green, my Amarylis are about to pop open, my canna Lillies are spiking up....I think Spring is in the air! This weather is lovely isn't it?

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I want lemon trees sjut for the desposal cleaning in the sink. Smells so good, I am wierd like that. Have a great weekend.

12:51 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Spring time in texas> I want a lemon tree b/c I lOVE the smell of lemons all the time.

Off to make lemon biscotti now actually.

TTYL>

12:59 PM  
Blogger M said...

I think we need to have a get-together at your house to celebrate your lovely yard in all of God's splendor. Whatch think??? Everybody bring a dish of good food to share???

10:28 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Justhelp-ah Spring is beautiful, even though it is just a lil wink b-4 Hot summer sets in :O)

Just a Mom- I like the smell of lemons too and I have put them in my dish strainers..funny heh :)

Mommaria-Mmm I want some of that biscotti ;)

Mhn-That would be nice would it not. Tiff is suppose to be in Easter weekend, hopefully to stay a day or two after. I shall check with her and the mate :)

Ivy-Oh Egads you may not be able to keep up with your lawn when that stuff kicks in! Once it wakes up ...it may never rest nor you ;)

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home