Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, March 13, 2006

On Saturday afternoon, I drove to Fairfield, TX, to meet my daughter and hand over the Twins. They are going to stay the week with her at My Mom & Pops house in a little town called Van. Ya know one grocery store and 45 churches.

I hardly know what to do with myself, it is shockingly quiet around here. I wonder what people with out children do. It must be terribly boring at times.

Pops cooked a nice fried (farm raised) fish dinner, which the Twins were not eating. So he asked them "Are you going to eat your fish? I know your Daddy cooks it for you" to which they replied "We dont like this fish, the fish our Daddy cooks is the fish WE CATCH!" Ouch!

I was so bored yesterday and still feeling phew-ny, so I watched a movie called Hustle and Flow and every since then I can not get that song out of my mind. Mind you I do not particularly care for rap music...I know it is the in thing, but I just ain't into it, even though the lyrics are rapped into my subconscious mind at the moment. Also watched a movie called Prime with Uma Thurman, the ending or lack of an ending made it an unworthy movie to me. I can't wait to see the movie Crash and see what all the rave is about.

Looks like I am getting a big break this Spring Break. Bah-hum-Bug ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well I hope you finally found something exciting to do! The twins are right though, fish you catch and cook is much better than any other fish!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

I think I've been to Van before... How far from Fairfield is it?

4:54 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

david-yeah my husband replied the same as you did...catchin' them makes em' tastier :O)

Cowboy-it is almost 90 miles from Fairfield. About 10 miles from Canton. Ya been there??

5:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

Is it that song, a pimp can't catch a break or something like that? The one they played on the Oscars? When will the boys be back?

8:06 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Mhn-Yeah its that one "Its hard out here for a pimp when you tryin' to get da money four da rent" I never heard of it before the Oscar's. The boys will be back this weekend, I will either get them Saturday or Sunday (whichever day it is NOT raining) I sure miss them :O)

8:28 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Justhelpme-I don't know how to act...it has been over four years since they were away from me even one night! They are as shocked as I am that I even let them go :O)

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home