Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, March 13, 2006

On Saturday afternoon, I drove to Fairfield, TX, to meet my daughter and hand over the Twins. They are going to stay the week with her at My Mom & Pops house in a little town called Van. Ya know one grocery store and 45 churches.

I hardly know what to do with myself, it is shockingly quiet around here. I wonder what people with out children do. It must be terribly boring at times.

Pops cooked a nice fried (farm raised) fish dinner, which the Twins were not eating. So he asked them "Are you going to eat your fish? I know your Daddy cooks it for you" to which they replied "We dont like this fish, the fish our Daddy cooks is the fish WE CATCH!" Ouch!

I was so bored yesterday and still feeling phew-ny, so I watched a movie called Hustle and Flow and every since then I can not get that song out of my mind. Mind you I do not particularly care for rap music...I know it is the in thing, but I just ain't into it, even though the lyrics are rapped into my subconscious mind at the moment. Also watched a movie called Prime with Uma Thurman, the ending or lack of an ending made it an unworthy movie to me. I can't wait to see the movie Crash and see what all the rave is about.

Looks like I am getting a big break this Spring Break. Bah-hum-Bug ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well I hope you finally found something exciting to do! The twins are right though, fish you catch and cook is much better than any other fish!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

I think I've been to Van before... How far from Fairfield is it?

4:54 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

david-yeah my husband replied the same as you did...catchin' them makes em' tastier :O)

Cowboy-it is almost 90 miles from Fairfield. About 10 miles from Canton. Ya been there??

5:01 PM  
Blogger MHN for short said...

Is it that song, a pimp can't catch a break or something like that? The one they played on the Oscars? When will the boys be back?

8:06 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Mhn-Yeah its that one "Its hard out here for a pimp when you tryin' to get da money four da rent" I never heard of it before the Oscar's. The boys will be back this weekend, I will either get them Saturday or Sunday (whichever day it is NOT raining) I sure miss them :O)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Just Help Me said...

wow time without kids, enjoy. i can't imagine how that would be.

2:43 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Justhelpme-I don't know how to act...it has been over four years since they were away from me even one night! They are as shocked as I am that I even let them go :O)

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Lauren green upskirt Hp laptops uk Roper repeating cartridge shotgun service internet fax Us cellualar phones buy xanax http://www.apple-credit-card.info Digital camera megapixels Zymax dieting pill Adware norton removal popup blocker Mp3 ring tones for nextel i830 Hair and skin care Protonix photonics reflux fibromyalgia topamax Life insurance terms and their meaning Turneffe island home rentals propecia loss Installing windshield washers l.e.d lighted divorce in nevada

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home