Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Doctor Doctor give me the news.....

We have been quite busy around here making the rounds to Doctors and Dentists. You know the yearly stuff and then some of the stuff you put off last year. My calendar is exploding with appointments.

Yesterday I took the Twins in for their dental exam and cleaning. Seems they both have some work to be done. Upon leaving they handed me two yellow envelopes, each containing a valium, that I am to give the boys an hour before their visit. This will be the first non-chewable pill that they have ever taken in their life. I am curious to how it is going to affect them. Do I need to cart a wagon with me for next trip? Will I have to carry them to the door? Time will tell. Heck I may need a wheelbarrow to tote my money thru the door as well :O)

I have a Dentist appointment today with a guy named Nguyen. I do not usually do this...I like names like Mc Greogor, because I have a difficult time understanding most accents other than southern. I have visited the same pedicure spot for over 10 years and I still strain to understand every word spoken. Unfortunately, I was chewing a piece of gum the other day and a splinter of tooth broke off. My former Dentist is no longer a provider in my network. I am sure you all know how that goes.

The weather here has been in the 80's...I think it is time to drag those summer clothes out of the attic.

I was really sad to hear that Dana Reeves (Christoper Reeves wife) passed away. It seems like all the good people leave this earth early. She was truly a remarkable woman, and now there is a thirteen year old son left behind with neither a Dad or Mom. How tragic!

Life is short....so Soak it up!!

8 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That was sad about Dana Reeves. I don't mind the dentist so much. I worked in dental for 5 years so it is not too bad.

1:51 PM  
Blogger M said...

OUCH! Both the pain & the money! Yikes! I haven't been to the dentist in two & a half years. The dentist that I absolutely adore is no longer in network, which completely sucks! I have yet to find a dentist that I like or that won't try to rob me blind. Good luch with the boys. The valuim shouldn't make them too loopy, but it couldn't hurt to bring in a back-up adult.

6:28 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Jaws-Wow that is impressive! I imagine it is hard to be a Dentist...especially a pediatric dentist.

Ivy-Yes very sad indeed. The good die young or so it seems.

David-I agree with ya! I am so use to Dentist that they dont bother me. From Dental to Rigs heh??

Mhn-Ouch is right (especially on the pocketbook) Yeah I have the same problem as you, I detest finding someone new. But that is always the case with Insurance...it seems. The Twins had a great pediatric dentist here in Conroe, now we have to go to Houston to even find ONE because there are none here or in The Woodlands YIKES!

7:21 PM  
Blogger M said...

I swear, our healthcare is going to the dogs! Thank you very much President & MR Clinton.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Dentists --they have to give me gas just for cleanings!!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Mhn-I don't know who implemented this hair brained idea of networking! I think if you have insurance you should be allowed to go to any licensed Doctor! Why is this so difficult? I do not have a clue!

Diane-omg ((giggling)) sorry..I know it is not funny. I know alot of people (my sis included) that are terribly frightened of the Dentist. I feel the same way about gynecologist. They have to put my nephew to sleep for cleanings. He is like a bull in a china cabinet...deathly afraid.

8:55 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Jen-What a nice way to see your Grandma in heaven, being rescued and laughing. How touching! I do have my hands full but I love it!
Come back and visit :O)

Justhelp-Yeah I had never heard it before either, I have never had a valium myself for that matter. They are giving them laughing gas also (on top of the valium) I assume they know what they are doing...seeings how they work on children exclusively. I will keep you updated.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.buy-fluoxetine.info/no-fax-payday-loan.html Ak 47 paintball guns topamax + warning Car tire chains at cleveland ohio Land rover warszawa The steps to becoming an interior designer Phendimetrazine special Aitken russell solicitor allergy nasal spray patent burning fluid dvd player code free http://www.cost-of-rhinoplasty.info/Breast-enhancements-breast-enhancement-cosmeticsur.html Phendimetrazine saturday delivery Browse 220 1 browse 220 1 tramadol Elearning interaction

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home