Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, March 03, 2006

This is my hubby, me, baby brother (are there any good single women out there??) my Dad and my sister with her arms around my Twin boys.
Not a good picture, as the sun was glaring in our eyes.

My brother was in town for the big Rodeo Trail ride, my sister in for a little visit since she was granted a weekend pass. Dad took the Twins for a spin on his Harley (barely noticeable in the pic).

Seems my brother got the flu on the last leg of the trail ride and guess who he passed it to? You got it...ME!

Since I am too weak to do much else, this will be declared movie weekend. Hopefully there will be one or two good John Wayne movies on the tube. I will also watch North Country with Charlize Therone.

Ya'll have a nice weekend now Ya hear??

10 Comments:

Blogger SassyAssy said...

Make sure hubby waits on you hand and foot. Loved North Country. Charlize has really come along.

5:32 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

PS--Nice looking family!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Speaking of Rodeo and Trail Ride and since you rubbed my nose in the whole "going to see Roger Clements" thing (yes I'm still upset;-) )...

I'll be going to see Clay Walker tonight. We got free tix from my company in the really pricey down front zone. SWEET!

So, HE HE HA HA HA HA.

But seriously. Glad you got to see the fam. Sorry yall for the flu. It is a royal pain this year.

7:07 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Justhelpme-slept under a vaporizer last night and it helped alot...this is some nasty crap. My brother loves to travel. The Doctor asked him what county he lives in and my brother said about 7 different ones. Guess they are keeping a census on the flu epidemic :O)

Queenie-I enjoyed North Country, it made me cry though. Thanks a bunch :)

Cowboy-Ye' aint seen nuthin' till you seen Tim McGraw or Alan Jackson YEE HAW!! I seen it all! Well not all ;(
Hope ya have a hot diggity dogone good time buster! p.s. nuthin's as good as seeing Rocket Roger though and thats the damn truth!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger David said...

Sorry to hear you got sick! Really nice pic of the family. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I've been catching up on all you've been going through! How are you???

4:46 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

David, Ivy and Diane- I am feeling better, it has settled in my chest for the time being. This stuff lingers! Thanks for asking and checkin' on me!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Angie's Angle said...

Oh I think its a good picture. :) Not great, but def. good.

12:33 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Angie-Thanks Dear and btw where have you been?? Did you leave blogland? miss ya

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home