Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Let's Play BALL!!

The Twins are back in the nest. They had a wonderful time visiting with their Sissy and Mimaw.

They had their first Baseball Practice on yesterday. This is the first time in over 5 years that they will have a different coach. Their Coach seems a bit nervous...this is his first year. He designated the Twins as the Team Leaders. They are taking this position very serious.

On the field the Coach instructed the players "When the ball is hit to the outfield, You MUST throw it to first base!" Upon this instruction my lil Christian said "Excuse me Coach, but as Team Leader I must let you know that you just made a mistake. Anytime a ball is hit into the outfield, It SHOULD be thrown to second base instead of first!" I thought this was real funny coming from a 8 year old.

The Coach went on and on bragging about our boys. It made my husband utterly uncomfortable. He kept stressing to the Coach "My boys are NOT the greatest....They JUST LOVE baseball, thats all!

Then he looks over at me and says "Honey, you know, if the boys ever decide to quit baseball, I am not going to give them a hard time about it!"

I have know idea where that thought came from. Life would be most boring without Baseball!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

hahaha! You remind me of my one of my girlfriend's here in NC. She just finished redecorating her 9 year old daughter's room in a major league baseball theme!

6:13 AM  
Blogger M said...

And so it begins....(the busy season)

10:29 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I have only lived in the States for two years and the first friend I made called her Mum Meemaw and I just thought that it was here that had made it up. Where does that come from? Just curious. Great blog too.

Take care

5:03 PM  
Blogger David said...

Yep we had softball try outs yesterday. I am looking forward to this season too! I hope the twins have lots of fun.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I had a good laugh. Sounds just like Christian. He may be a brown nose, but he's not meek. I love that he isn't afraid to speak up for what is right. Too funny. I know they are going to do wonderfully. I agree with the coach, they are awesome!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I agree... There should be no life without baseball...

I am hoping to get lil one into it soon..

GO STROS!!!!! ( sorry I just had to add that in ) ..lol

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home