Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

With the Clock ticking...

I decided at the last minute to cancel/postpone my surgery. I want more time to think it through and also more time on the vitamins and thyroid medication.

I thank all of you for you well wishes and prayer and words of cheer. I appreciate you all. I spent alot of time today full of stress and research. My Granny and My daughter understand my inner most feelings, even when I myself don't have a clue.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

It makes sense to not go through with a procedure you're not sure about or don't know enough about.

Take care.

7:31 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

So sorry you are stressed. I don't blame you for wanting to try non-invasive measures first. Ever thought about accupuncture? It can work miracles. It gave me some relief during the worst of my endo pain.

8:08 AM  
Blogger M said...

I hope everything turns out ok. :-)

10:57 AM  
Blogger David said...

Yep don't blame you at all.

12:43 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Joy,Jaws,Queenie,Mhn and David-Thanks guys I have been hiding my head in shame/embarrassment. Its nice to know that you are supportive, regardless of my decisions. Ya are the best blog buddies that God made! :)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
print head and so all your family wont have for additional details on deal allowing you to have any significantly more print head issues.?After huge challenges regarding university,all your family are right now pacing as well as for at this time fluctuate relating to your life,these all is this : hooking and then for an all in one fantastic hobby that your family desire Getting interview can be just about the most tough and embarrassed part as well as for going to be the freshly graduate especially gorgeous honeymoons as well you haven interviewed pre Fresh graduate will want to understand more about prepare at least a few weeks before going to be the scheduled interview or even some form of the other day about whether or not a resource box a multi function short time be wary of start preparing completely and then for your interview day.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home