Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Political Debate

I know that it is not a good thing to talk of politics, yes I know this....I wish my MIL knew this as well .

I also know that there is no place like home=AMERICA the land of the FREE!

This year I am a political junkie, yes you read correctly...I am addicted to politics! Egads I never thought I would be this person. If I am not perusing the papers, I am watching TV and when all else fails I am talking with those that understand and share my concerns.

I walk the floors at night praying that my candidate wins and during the day I give thanks for my faith that the Lord will prevail and put that person in office.

So let the last debate roll and with God..... all things are possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home