Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, July 07, 2008

Meme.....tagged by EverCURIOUS!

A new Meme
Five Habits Meme

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was trying to recover from a major headache remodeling/addition nightmare. My Twins were starting to walk and about to be weaned. I was working a few jobs while dealing with two busy teenagers. Me and 3 of my children were in car wreck, a fireman (in his big personal truck) ran a red-light and hit us. I did not know it then but my life was fixing to change in a big wonderful way!

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non-weight gaining world:
CHOCOLATE! Nuts, Chips and Dip, Cheese &Pizza!


Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:
Banana's, Yogurt, CHOCOLATE, fat free pringles, Peanut Butter!

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
buy a huge plot of land and build a custom home on it and give each of my children some acreage
Buy a Hummer-so I would feel safe
help those less fortunate
have my own food supply-cattle and garden
pay for my brother in law to have gastric bypass surgery


Five jobs I have had:
Cosmetic Clerk
Data Entry Clerk
Maid
Mary Kay Representative
Office Manager

Five habits:
Drink Coffee
Read the Newspaper
Get online
Tend to my plants
Talk on the phone

Five places I have lived:
Houston TX
Conroe, TX
Charleston, SC
Corpus Christi, TX
Mississippi


Five people I’d like to get to know better:

Jim
Mama Mia
Diane Mandy
Britmum
Dreamers Reality
and anyone else that wants to play!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

When did you live in mississippi? Pay for Chris to have gastric bypass? I need that plot of land!

8:42 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Hey Tam, you ok over there??

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home