Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

On this day there is not as much fanfare as is with Mother's Day. It amazes me that Men really do sacrifice so much and complain so very little. They work very hard, long hours, to provide food and shelter and never whine about it. They feel it is their duty to protect and provide for their loved ones. All they expect is respect and gratitude.

My husband is truly wonderful with our children. I think his number one asset is his amazing ability to engage with our children. He is the fun one. I think he is a kid himself at times.

Today I thank my heavenly father for Fathers!

3 Comments:

Blogger MommaRia said...

Awwww.. Awesome blog!! I'm so glad your "daddy" gave your kids a good Father.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

He's a keeper! Regarding your comment on my blog: It probably would have been worse if you had stayed with him. I'm blessed with a good family and Paul as a dad now. It's not about always getting what you want in life, it's about appreciating what you do have. I need to take Brandon's advice and stop focusing on what I can't change. (One of those things being Tito Munoz!)I'm very grateful to have you. I love you mom.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Miss you TamWill!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home