Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Monday, January 07, 2008

Tootin' My Horn!

Yesterday morning right before Church, I decided to step on the scale and to my wonderful surprise.....I have lost 14 Pounds. YIPPIE!

Today I stepped back onto the treadmill (after a two week hiatus) and I thought "man this bites".

But the good news is ....I am halfway there. Really its just a mind set that you have to get. But I do hope that it also lowers my cholestoral.

Did any of you catch the Debates? Or the 60 Minutes interview with Roger Clemens? I don't know what to think anymore. And I am still UNDECIDED! Egads!

Have a blessed day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

WOW!!!! That's great. Congrats!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Good for you! Keep on chugging towards that goal and you will reach it!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Tam, that is great on the diet and exercise! It does pay off, huh?
No, I am not a Hannah Montana fan but our granddaughter is. No one will take her, we might have if we coud get these tickets.
No way we will pay $138 times three. Would you guys want to buy the other nine? We could spring for four time $138 if you do.
..
Or maybe they are gone by now?
..

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home