Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sweet by and bye

Life moves so fast here lately that I can barely keep up with the current. As you all know Hurricane Ike came into to Texas blowing down trees, fences and power lines...it was a mess. The hard part was living back in time, another era without electricity. There are good sides and bad side to that coin. I know why people had short lifes then because it is HARD!

A few weeks prior to the Hurricane my favorite Aunt was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer. I knew little about it, but quickly began my online education and was floored by the short time she would have. She passed away 12 days after Ike hit. I still don't know what normal is and I think it is going to take all of us some time. Especially my Granny losing her only daughter, it is very difficult for her and that makes me worry.

I hang onto to memories and the hope that I will a better person....just half of what my Aunt Patsy was would be an improvement.

I miss all of my blog reads!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

We miss you, too. I'm sorry for your loss.

12:24 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Glad you are back and SAFE. God's tender mercies to you and your family on the loss of a loved one. Never easy.

Welcome back to the 21st century, we are glad to see your smiling "words".

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home