Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

GO VOTE!!!

This is time for all American Citizens, Christians, Conservatives and EVERYONE to go out and exercise your right to VOTE!!

I pray to God everyday that my candidate wins! If the other one wins I will be praying everyday also.

GO OUT AND VOTE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I second that!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Tam -- I too am praying and for whoever wins!
Nice to see you here, come visit my blogs (three active now) and play catch up. You have been missed.
I sure am sorry about your Aunt Patsy. I know she was special to you. Maybe when you get to be her age your nieces and nephews will be saying of you what good things you said about her?
..

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home