Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Thursday, August 24, 2006


#1 - Me and Caleb on a ride at Silver Dollar City
#2 - The Twins
#3 - Caves-Way too scary for Caleb & myself!
#4 - Caleb
#5 - Christian

9 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

aw, looks like fun

3:19 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

too cute!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Very lovely photos. You have to very handsome cheeky chaps. Just the way they are supposed to be.

You all look like you had some fun.

Take care xx

6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Roger Clemens? Blech. Turncoat. Traitor. Trashmouth Roger Clemens. He is despised in Boston, and I'm right there with them. Can't even look at the guy without getting nauseated.

Here from Michele

8:19 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Margalit-We did not call him turncoat or traitor, for leaving his hometown here in Texas.

He played for Boston from 1983-1997
a whopping 14 years! And he hit most of his all time records during those years! He was MVP AllStar for Boston many times! He also holds the most Cy Young Awards, for any Pitcher!

Sounds like you are mighty mad to have lost him...but heck he had to come back to his roots. Thank Heaven above we have him nestled here and we pay him what he is worth and then some.

If Boston feels this way about Clemens...they deserve to be sick and nauseated, serves them right!

8:53 PM  
Blogger srp said...

Here from Michele.
See I didn't skip you,just couldn't get a post in edgewise. :)
I have forgotten where Silver Dollar City is.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Michele!
I've been to Silver Dollar City...lot of fun! nice pictures.

8:09 PM  
Blogger David said...

Great pictures!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Those are some great pictures.
Ralph

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home