Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, July 07, 2006

Bye Bye Birdie!

When I say birdie I am referring to the Saint Louis CARDINALS! Let me tell you, I have been to many games at Minute Maid. But other than the World Series in 2005, I would have to say this was the best game ever! We kicked some butt last night! And if we win the next two games, the Astro's will move up from 3rd place and be tied with the Cardinals for 1st Place! :O)

Everyone was pumped after the game! Yelling and hollering "WOO-HOO"!

So as we load into the truck, I pop in my KC and The Sunshine Band CD and crank up the volume and slide the windows down. The traffic was heavy in downtown Houston and hundreds of people were walking the sidewalks. They could hear "I wanna put on my my my my my Boogie Shoes and Boogie with you" and they were singing and dancing, twirling their wives and/or girlfriends around! It was awesome and this went on for 10 minutes at every corner block in downtown Houston!

It was a remarkable and memorable event! GO ASTRO'S!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

If you were a Boston RedSox fan and lived closer to me, I'd swear that this was my best buddies blog. She's as big a baseball nut as you. Makes me smile. I had her over tonight and she uttered three words... too busy watching the 19-inning Red Sox game to bother visting with me.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

That is so cool !!!! To bad you didn't get a video of the people dancing to your music..loll

YEAH ASTROS!!!

Did you watch the Homerun Derby last night?

Oh and the ALL STAR game is tonight... They will have Berkman abd Oswalt.. I am sure you already know that though ..lol :)

3:03 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

GO 'stros! ....baby give it up!

6:47 AM  
Blogger M said...

WHOOO HOOO! Go 'Stros! The Cardinals have always been one of our rivals. I hope we beat the crap out of them! WHOOP!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

GO ASTROS!!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

PresentStorm-Yeah you know I watched it. I felt sad for Berkman but thrilled when he hit that ball into the water :O)

Shopgurl & Mhn-sadly we only won one game of the series with the Cardinals- boo-hoo

Cowboy-Where have you been? Hope you are back in the saddle :O) I will have to go to your blog and see! Yippie!

12:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

Sounds good. Hope the Astros keep winning for you :)

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! oral tips sex sex position oral sex buy celexa Arthritis relief pain relief headaches painsuffere Small honda generator drunken blowjob undertable blowjob Hot sexy nude pamela anderson Overhead projectors usage Pharmacies online in mexico Free cyber cam sex chat kia ambulance Pillow penis Wellbutrin treatment for ocd Screwed lyrics by paris hilton Cable comcast digital tv day spa laser hair removal st louis area Mature danish lesbians Teen nude pageant

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home