Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Events

On Friday, the menfolk went to Minute Maid, to watch the Astro's get tortured by the Cincinatti Reds. They made us look real bad out there. While on the subject of baseball, my boys were picked for All-Star's again. We have quite a feat in front of us, but they are so looking forward to it!

We tried to take our minds off of it. Decided that laughter would be the best medicine. So, we hopped in the minivan and headed to the Theatre to see Over the Hedge. The Twins loved it, they said it was the best movie ever. Hmm it was good, but ...I have yet to see a movie top Toy Story. My husband thinks Shrek is still the best.

Today was exciting for the boys. The partaking of their FIRST Lord's Supper/Communion. They fully understand the meaning and have the grace and reverance required. They will be baptized later this month.
The Lord is Awesome!

5 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

What a great day!!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

SWEET!!!

7:13 PM  
Blogger M said...

Congrats on the communion for the boys. That's a huge deal!

We saw Cars this weekend. I laughed, I cried, I cheered AND I teased Dave about crying too! Mean old wifey!

4:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

Have ya'll seen CARS yet? It was GREAT!!!!

I liked it better than Toy Story, but I liked Shrek better than Toy Story too.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home