Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, August 11, 2006

Gear-Up

School is just around the corner, so we are getting geared up. I have been shopping here and there for over a month. I was amazed, as I began digging the bags out of closets....I bought alot more than I thought.

Anyhow, the only things that I have left to purchase are Cowboy Boots and Tennis shoes and then stick -a -fork-in- me, I am done.

My refrigerator has been making all kinds of noises. Groans, moans and spitting sounds. The Sears guy will be making a delivery today. For numerous years, I have the freezer on the bottom type of fridge. Also, the biggest one money can buy. All that is changing today. I am getting the old-timey kind...you know...the freezer on top. Perhaps, my mom will get stop complaining since she will no longer have to stoop to get ice!

I refuse to buy another appliance that is Stainless Steel! I detest stainless steel. My stove and dishwasher both are the horrible SS. I know that most desire it, but honestly it is a full-time job to keep it clean. It always looks nasty in-between cleanings. I even bought the expensive steel cleaner/polish but even a dribble of water looks like grafitti on my dishwasher. I am looking forward to the mis--matched bisque colored refrigerator.

We are going to Minute Maid Park tonight to watch the Houston Astro's compete against the San Diego Padres. Andy Pettite will pitch. Hopefully, we will win tonight.

Have a great weekend, doing whatever you enjoy! :O)

16 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

I had to giggle at the "Stick a fork me"... I am always saying funny little sayings that people don't get. I loved that.

Why do they need cowboy boots? I liked that too. How neat to need a pair of cowboy boots.

Does your fridge have an ice maker at the top. You will love it. In the end it doesn't matter about the space in the freezer just the ice making machine. LOL

Can I link you to my blog?

Take care and thanks for the comment on my blog. I couldn't sleep last night so I had to blog. I am a crazy woman.

Take care xx

9:45 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Well cowboy boots are a necessity every year..when my boys get "gussied up" (dressed up) they wear their boots, hats, wranglers and a nice starched shirt. They grow so fast that they don't wear the boots out they simply out-grow them.

No I do not have an icemaker, because I have my own water well out here and a filtering system...it just seems like something that could create problems. I am weird that way...I just got a dishwasher last year (and I rarely use it)

Yes you may link me. I would link you if ...I knew how to do it. My daughter is going to have to set that up for me.
Take care Sweet Pea :)

10:10 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Its easy to add a blog roll. I will try and remember later and post it on here for you.

Take care xx

11:57 AM  
Blogger jennypenny said...

I am so with you on the stainless steel thing, it never looks clean!!! although there is this new thing that looks like stainless steel but isnt and is super easy to keep clean. ahhh i want new appliances, i am so jealous. here from michele's

10:04 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Here from Michele's tonight. I have a freezer on the bottom and wouldn't trade it for the world, and my Fridge is old, and nit stainless steel, and is still good....Luckily no one needs ice in my house, so the freeze being on the bottom is not a problem...!

Enjoy your brand new Fridge!

10:23 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

The summer ended much too quickly! Enjoy that new fridge and all it's bisque-ness!

:)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Foster Dogs said...

We can help to empty out your old fridge!

Here via Michele's.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

I love my bottom freezer..hardly have to open it , I love being able to stand straight for all my upper fridge needs lol. I can understand about the SS though , although mine is a huge white (textured) model, I have friends that have told me the same thing about the SS...I like my white fridge....hope you had a great time at the game...
Here from Michele's...

1:30 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Yeahhhhhhh we did win that game and how about ol Andy and Roy hitting thos homers? Isn't that awesome.

Boo to us winning these last two. We are going to have to step it up.

I so want us to go all the way this year..

GO 'Stros!!!!

We went last Tuesday I think it was... When Backe was pitchin.. My Mil got us awesome seats between third and home.. I think it was section 113 ...Man those seats were the bomb!! We are going to have to go back and watch Roy again and get that seating arrangement..lol

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

My friend just bought a stainless steel fridge with the freezer on the bottom..lol
I tried to warn her...

3:43 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

I have to say, I've never thought of adding cheese and mayo to them. Is that a real recipe? ;)

9:13 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

I think that we have more in common than our babies. I feel like you get me and I like that. Its hard to meet people and to hide the turbulent past.

I would love to chat to you more sometime.

Do you have MSN or Yahoo Messanger?

Anyway thanks for the comments on my blog. It means a lot.

Take care xx

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks, TamWill for the visit. Yes, neighbor, we will have to compare notes. Most of mine are bared on my ABOUT ME link, these things are true.
..
Britmum, all Texas kids, especially the boys, wear cowboy boots a lot. I used to but my feet won't take anything but athletic [trainer or walking] shoes now.
..
You have a nice blog and keep busy with the boys. They start school tomorrow, huh?
Welcome back to try to figure me out. I hope you don't figure too good though, I try to stay unpredictable.
..

2:05 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Britmum- Aw you are so sweet! I think that I do have Yahoo Messenger...have not used it in awhile but I could so we could chat :)


Jim- Yes they start school tomorrow and they are still at that age where they like school. So that is an added plus. I will be checking your blog to figure you out ;)

11:06 PM  
Blogger M said...

I've got the old school fridge too. Only thing is that i wish we had gotten the next size up.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read hummer h2 suv tires cost subaru baja camper top Age ritalin Huge natural tits Accidental sport nude Bdsm master http://www.affiliate-program-5.info/bulkemail.html bdsm foot slave stories women tied up bondage

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home