Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

What's your Dosha?

Your Dosha is Pitta
You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.
With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you
In love: You are picky but passionate
To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.

7 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

I will have to go and check mine out. Yours sounds great. I am still wondering how you said "Dosha"? Hmmmmm.....

I hope you and your family are having a great Fathers Day.

Take care

12:06 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

O.k. I did mine. I am the same as you.... hey thats cool... I have put it on my blog too.

Take care

12:11 PM  
Blogger Hero said...

Your Dosha is Vata

Creative and restless, you take in all of life's pleasures (maybe a little too much!).
You're quick witted and very talkative, but you also tend to have a spotty memory.
You tend to get very into ideas, people, and lifestyles... but only for a short time.
It's difficult to hold your attention, and you sometimes feel with what life has to offer.

With friends: You are very uncomfortable in new situations or with new people

In love: You fall in and out of love very easily

To achieve more balance: Live in a warm climate and spend some quiet time in nature

5:32 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I can see the truth in that. Love ya!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

What's a DOSHA?

9:28 PM  
Blogger M said...

Dangit! Diane got my question!! :-)

6:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

btw: ours is the same. as usual! :-D

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home