Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My ROCKET is Back & Ready to Launch!!

The Rocket Returns

Right-hander Roger Clemens has signed with the Houston Astros, returning to the hometown club for whom he has pitched the past two seasons.

Clemens, who will turn 44 in August, has a 344-172 record and seven Cy Young awards. Clemens pitched for the U.S. team in the World Baseball Classic in March and still seemed to have the ability to perform at a high level.

Clemens rejoins a staff anchored by RHP Roy Oswalt and LHP Andy Pettitte as Houston pursues a return to the World Series. Clemens' first scheduled Major League start is Thursday, June 22 against the Minnesota Twins at Minute Maid Park.

YOO-HOO! I am so excited! I adore this man and his abilities! What a dream he is!

5 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said...

Brilliant!!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I am also a fan. He's what baseball is all about. Not true for B. Bonds.
Roger has accomplished his with hard work.

5:59 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

there is something about a pitcher on the mound, the solo star in a great team sport. Roger should be a Dodger LA LA !

9:26 AM  
Blogger Hero said...

We were so hoping he'd return "home" to finish his career. Disappointed he decided to stay in Houston.

....I love that dirty water......Boston you're my home......

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home