Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Friday, February 17, 2006

Talkin' bout My Guys!



Happy Birthday to my Sugar Pie Honey Bunny! Lordy Lordy Look Who's 40! He is a tad bit younger than me!

I always dated much older men, he was the first one younger than me and he turned out to be the last.

I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me with his love. Enough mushiness...I am starting to cry.

The top picture is of: Christian (the smallest Twin) and the Birthday Boy (my hubby) sitting in our living-room, having a tutorial on the guitars.

Christian looks a bit funny because he decided to put the horse shears to his own head...yucky...he chopped up his hairline and whacked it up something awful...thankfully it is growing back.

The next picture is the Twins in our yard, punching on their punching bag! That is Caleb in the front, I am trying to teach them to use this bag instead of each other! Yeah Right?! Wishful thinkin'

Happy Birthday Paul David :O)

Have a blessed weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Happy b-day to him. Sorry I am here before it gets to crazy around here to try and catch up.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I hope he had a great Birthday!!!

Great pics, everyone looks so happy :)

Have a blessed week , Stormii

6:58 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Don't pick on Christian's hair. I'll soon be joining him. Love the pictures!

7:48 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

How absolutely adorable! What a lucky woman you are (okay except for Christian's self-inflicted haircut!)

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home