Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reflection

I had a pretty nice weekend considering the weather was cold and dreary. My sister is doing well and even though she has gained a little weight (which I like) she looks better than I have seen her in a looonng time!

We spent Friday and Sunday together. Saturday a bunch of people went on a trail ride, I decided to stay home and watch movies and get some income tax returns finished. We watched "flight plan" with Jodie Foster, it was real good, then "Must like Dogs" with Diane Lane, unbelievably my husband is still talking about that movie. He thinks it is a perfect example of the struggles that single people incur today.

Sunday, we all met at my grannies house in Spring. My Dad had Bar-B-Que ready for us, I did not eat, my husband cooked a big spread for breakfast and it was filling. But I tried the Blueberry Cheesecake (even though I don't care for cheesecake) and it was delicious! My Dad makes some of the best homemade pies! His apple pie could win a ribbon! He took the Twin's for a spin on his Harley and tried to coax me into going for a ride. No Way!!

My sister and I had a little wrestling match out on the lawn. That lil ol' thang took me to the ground and nipped my chin with her big ol' diamond ring...my chin still hurts! We were just acting like kids!

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and we did not really plan anything this year. The hubby went into work an hour early so that he could get off early. After we picked the Twins up from their piano lesson, we went into town to take care of some business and decided to beat the crowd and have a seafood dinner. We took turns reading the Sports section of the newspaper. Tried our best to explain how much 17 million dollars is...That is how much Jeff Bagwell makes per season for the Houston Astro's. The Twin's wanted to know if that was enough money to buy a four-wheeler. After we explained how many houses, trucks, ATV's that 17 million would buy, they could not sit still. As you all may know my boys dream is to be a professional baseball player when they grow up.
One day I may be asking for their autograph or sitting in my own skybox! :O)

After getting in bed last night, Caleb came in and asked if he could rub lotion on me....Paul David yanked the lotion out of his hand and said "That's my job son!" But I must say the evening turned out very nice!

I had a very nice Valentine's Day and I did not get any chocolate. I woke up yesterday to a big gift bag full of books, 3 different hair tools and some CD's, which included Neil Diamond's latest one. I prefer that anyday over calories!

Hope you all had a nice weekend and an enjoyable yesterday!

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

WOW! That sounds like a great time!

6:17 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! I did my tax work in front of a couple of movies too...makes it more bearable.

7:55 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

txivy-never heard of Ron White..so I looked him up. He is a comedian! I will have to check him out, glad you had a nice one!

David-Dang shore was ;)

Queen-Oh yes indeed! Sure is nice to have it behind you...done and over with :O)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

You never heard of Ron White??? OMG He is HI-Larious...

How ya been?

No really?

No.

I mean really, how ya been?

6:04 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Cowboy-I have been really sad since you and Shannon hopped on a horse and headed out of blogland.

But your back?

For Real???

Yeah.

Seriously??

I am doing MUCH BETTER now that my fave cowboy rode back into blogosphere ;)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home