Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back in the Saddle...

I am back in the workforce...Kind of!

My baby brother David bought three commercial properties, close to downtown Conroe and asked me to be in charge of Management.

Basically what I do is collect rent from his office space leasor's. Advertise for more prospective businesses to lease space and Pay the bills (with his money not mine :)! Hire people to do the up keep.

I like it so far because I work around my schedule as well as the Twin's schedule and it is not very time consuming....the extra money will be nice too!

Update regarding my sister Lori: My father and brother joined her last weekend for the Family session, they reported back that she is very happy. I spoke to her last night. They have her in classes 11 hours a day, she is recovering and learning new ways to think, act and deal with life. I think this facility is making an impact on her life. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your heartfelt prayers! You are blessing to me ...all of you :O)

16 Comments:

Blogger MommaRia said...

you run a full platter instead of a plate don't you! I'm glad you enjoy the job. Have fun with the boys....(basketball...dribble, don't carry the ball, and into the hoop, that's about it).
I'm glad there is some light for your sister, though I'm unsure of what is going on there, I can read a bit between the lines and see. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a great day girl. Hey, did you ever get my phone number and addy? We'd love to visit with you if you come to Tn.

6:06 AM  
Blogger David said...

Sounds great about the job and your sister! I am glad she is doing good.

7:52 AM  
Blogger M said...

A little extra fundage is always a good thang! Hopefully your sister can go the distance. I'll be praying that she does. :-)

11:29 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

JustHelp-It is nice to get out a little more and the extra ca$h is nice too! Thanx :)

mommaria-thanks for everything and I can't wait for Tennessee :)

David-You betcha' buddy :)

Mhn-You are sooo sweet, thanx a million :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

You go girl...sounds like you have the right balance of a cake job & leisure time. How I envy you!

7:01 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Claire-why, thank ya dear :)

QueenSass-I thought you had the same kind of set-up. This is sweet at the moment :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger JM said...

Wow, I'm glad that your sister is doing alright.
One of my really good friends is doing his residency in psychiatry and wants to specialize in addictive psych.
While I rotated in psychiatry, I met many patients addicted to drugs. It's a long harsh road--but I know that with help, all is not lost.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Sounds like the ideal job to me :)

Glad to hear your sister is making progress...


I will keep you all in my prayers. Thanks for stopping by my place :)

12:09 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

angeljr-thanks for your words of wisdom and I appreciate your stopping in and leaving a comment, please come back and visit me! Gotta go check out your blog! :)

presentstorm-Thanks for your prayers and for visiting me as well :O)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Great news on your sister! I'm rooting for her. And welcome back to the workforce... but as a mother of twins, you never really left.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It sounds like a great program, I'm sure keeping her busy will help. I will keep her in my prayers - and congrats on the job!

4:03 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Diane-You are so right! And thanks for rooting for my sister ((HUGS))

Sunflower-Awe I like the quote and thank you for checking in on me-boy you do have a full plate and then some :)

bipolarprincess: They are the parent company of La Hacienda, so they are respected in the field of recovery...thank you so much for your prayers and good wishes. I hope you are mending well :)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Recent patents biodiesel soapstock Free 1040 ez tax form White light for teeth whitening Bipolar klonopin oral surgery recipes Fikes air fresheners cindy crawford &aposs skin care line Bookkeeping education bookkeeping

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I to you will remember it! I will pay off with you!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heу! Do you use Tωitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
definіtely еnjоying your blog аnԁ look forwaгԁ to new posts.
Here is my blog post :: Mintedpoker offer

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home