Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've been meaning to post for days, but something always comes up.

Take the Superbowl for instance...I meant to get into it and watch it, but after about 30 minutes I said "Fugitaboutit". I detest commercials, so I record all my favorite shows, then I just fast forward through the commercials. But on SuperBowl day my plan was to catch all of the new ads, especially the one with P Diddy, but I missed it. I also thought I may get a chance to see my brother David on national TV. He flew to Detroit in time to catch a Kid Rock concert and to watch the Superbowl live. Oh well, I don't think I missed much!

Paul David came home from work Sunday evening walking crooked, seems he pulled something in his back. It is much better, though he is still walking funny. Thankfully, it has eased up and he is no longer waking me up during the night bellowing "Oh Jesus" or "Oh my God!"

The Twin's had back to back Basketball games and the second one was very exciting! It went into overtime and they finally called the game it was a tie! I feel for Christian he tries real hard and gives his all, but no one wants to pass the ball to the smallest kid on the team. The Doctors predict he will be about 5'9" and his twin brother Caleb will be 6'4". He may be short but he sure makes up for it in will and determination!

My sister is getting a weekend pass and will be coming Texas under the supervision of my brother. I look forward to visiting with her. She has been clean ( I like the word "free") for 30 days now. I thank the Lord above and pray that this is a new beginning and a way of life for her.

6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Thought some of the commercials were pretty good during the Superbowl. Budweiser always seems to have the best ones.
Hope your visit with your sister is GREAT!!

7:13 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

sorry bout PD's back. HOpe he's on the mend. The superbowl was good, the commercials, some were funny, some just freaky, like the Burger King dancers....ewwwww stuff nightmares are made of....

the PDiddy was cute, but not all that...the 2nd diet pepsi commerical was funnier....

the ones with the monkey's....VERY FUNNY....esp. the one with the Donkey's (jackasses). You should be able to see them still online at fox sports.com That is where I saw the ones we missed.

Glad the boys are having fun in B-ball....little man will do well in life :)

Hope for your sister reigns high.

7:57 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

David-I figured you caught the whole game and the ads too. I like the Budweiser commercials where they show their clydsdale horses, have not seen in a while though!

Mommaria-Oh yes I caught the Burger King one and it was weird. Thanks for all your warm wishes :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WWWOOO HHHHOOOO 30 days,, that is great!!! Good to see ya looking forward to your visit. Hope it goes well.

9:18 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

justhelpme-I bet the hubby had a grand ol time! It is sad but children can be cruel and Christian gets picked on for being short. My mom's side of the family is short. Dynamite comes in small packages :)

Justamom- Thank ya, I am sure everything go well. She has at least 1 more month of treatment to go. Hope you have a nice weekend!

6:51 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

txivy-thank ya, my hubby is doing a bit better, though still walking funny. The Twins are geared up because of that tie! Have a great weekend with CJ and the kids :O)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home