Name:
Location: Conroe, TEXAS, United States

I have a passion for reading and for Roger Clemens, pitcher for the Houston Astros! I know that the Lord is always with me and my Granny is my favorite person! Paul David is the best hubby and gift from God. I enjoy watching birds and squirrels and appreciating the great wonders that the Lord provides! My Twins hold the key to my heart! What more could a woman want?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006



As you all know I am not computer savvy. My daughter is and lucky for me she is here, and she helped me, put two pictures on my blog. (I only have 1 CD with pictures)

The first picture is of my sis Lori & me. She is on the left and I am the one in the dress (as usual).

The last picture is (from left to right) my husband Paul-David, My Pop and my baby brother David.

You hear so much about them...now you can see them. I love seeing everyone's pictures on their blogs.

Well have to go see the State of the Union address. Goodnight Blog Buddies! :O)

6 Comments:

Blogger Diane Mandy said...

GREAT PHOTOS! I love the one of you and your sister. You are not at all what I pictured, but even lovelier.

2:17 PM  
Blogger M said...

Nice pics!

4:09 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

JustHelp-I have a digital camera but I do not know how to download it onto a CD or to the computer...I just have a PHD (push here dummy) in pushing the button to take the picture...I am not techno savvy...your not alone ;)

Diane-Thank you-It was not the picture I preferred to display, but my options were slim.

Mhn-I always enjoy looking at your display of photos too!

6:49 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK kinda good you don't write alot, it makes it easier to kinda catch up. Sorry it has taken me a while. love the pictures. Hope she showed you how to do it on your own.

11:20 PM  
Blogger David said...

Great picture, even prettier than the rose you are standing beside :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

jam-yeah she showed me but...I do NOT know if I remember Yikes! Hope your job is going well.

texasivy-thanks you are so kind.

david-Awe shucks! thanks!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home